Manitowoc's CNF0202A-161 is the perfect solution for any breakroom or healthcare facility. This unit dispenses water and nugget-style ice. The sensor-activated dispenser provides sanitary usage by employees and residents. Nugget ice provides a high quality, soft chewable texture while still providing maximum cooling effect. Small pieces of nugget ice make these machines perfect for dispensing, blended beverages, cold therapy, and ice/water needs. This is a self-contained unit, that can store up to 20 lbs of ice at a time. The unit will produce up to 315 lbs of ice in a 24 hour period, based on demand.
- Nugget Ice Maker and Water Dispener
- Blue LED light provides dispense visibility for rooms with limited ambient light.
- Convenient Connections: Water and drain connections in back or bottom of unit for flush mounting.
- Larger drain pan minimizes ice spillage.
- Manitowoc’s patented cleaning technology manages the cleaning process from start to finish.
- New DuraTech™ front panel for easy cleaning and reduced hardwater staining in the dispense area.
- Space-Saving Design Only 16.25" (41.28 cm) wide by 24.00" (61.00 cm) deep by 42.00" (89.00 cm) tall.
- Adjustable 4.5"-6.5" Legs sold separately. Leg Kit Part # K-00345
- Trouble-free ice dispensing. Simply place cup under chute and activate.
- Up to 315 lbs. standard daily ice production including ice and water content.
- 2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty. Residential use alters warranty to 1 year.
- Additional 3-year (5-year total) parts coverage on ice machine compressor.
- Up to 315 lbs standard daily ice production.
- 16-1/4"W x 24"D x 42" H
- Countertop design
- Nugget-style ice
- Sensor activated dispensing
- 20-lb bin capacity
- Stainless steel finish
- 1/3 HP
- NSF, cULus